FREESTYLE.pl: logo [F -ka] FREESTYLE.pl: logo

Tu jesteś: Strona główna >  Forum >  Off Topic >  RSorder Early Autumn Promo: Get 60%...

Forum - Off Topic

• RSorder Early Autumn Promo: Get 60% off 500M rs 2007 gold on Sept.9 You know what you hit the nail on the head. I have to put so much time into learning osrs gold new bosses and I really can be arsed anymore. Hell even when I can kill them (got 200 Rax kills) I still shit at them. When I see that spider cleave I sprint to the Elven sodding Lands to avoid it. When Zaros boss in GWS 2 breaths fire I always seem to try and outrun it instead of stepping to the side to avoid. When Nex does her Ice Prison I tend to eat enough food to solve world hunger twice over.

"Can they please seize the money illegally paid to Espada's thug. er. campaigners? It might not help the State budget that much, but it's the right thing to do!" MN FROM: Bronx News Roundup, Aug. 8"I love the way they say, " there is no immediate danger". They say its not serious but if that's the case, why are students being moved. I don't think it's right at all that parents would not be immediately part of the process. 51, The Bronx New School, To Be Moved Because of Contamination

3: Congrats! You were able to see exactly what was wrong with my Logan Paul comparison. Too bad you didn see far enough to notice that you also knocked down your own argument. You know, the one where you said, "the guy gets views so clearly some people like his content." There a reason I picked such a radically different youtuber to make my point. So let me spell it out for you: Logan Paul may have views, but that doesn make him a good content creator. With that in mind, teamsamurai may have views, but that doesn make him a good content creator either. Justifying the quality of a video (or content creator, in this case) based on view count alone is not enough for your argument.

Well it's something we have 20 people working on it almost around the clock. I've stopped predicting because I've predicted for two years it will happen that year so we think we're very close each time we've tried to do it we've found there were barriers in biology to discourage that from happening and I think we've solved them one at a time but we think we really have to wait till we have the proof hopefully soon, but I don't want to predict.

When I lived with my parents, I had a little bit of a marijuana habit and I liked to partake pretty regularly. The problem is we lived in a tiny apartment in a big city, and there weren't many opportunities for me to smoke at home. It also would be a bit too suspicious for me to go out for random walks at night to smoke.

Byrne had trouble making friends, partly because of his obsessive behavior, partly because of his strong personal convictions. In fourth grade, when Byrne heard a couple of classmates complain that the school's celebration of Black History Month was unnecessary, he launched into a passionate and eloquent rebuke. His teachers were impressed; his peers shunned him even more.

Get Ready for RSorder Early Autumn 60% off Sale on Sept. 9th! Totally 500M OSRS gold & 2250M RS3 gold with 60% off will be offered at 03:00 am GMT on September 9.

Activity page: https://www.rsorder.com/x-off-sale

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.
    Od: rs3gold5 Data: 4 września 2019, 06:15

Komentarze

:     :    
Chcesz się wychylić i skomentować? - zaloguj się! ...a jak nie masz konta to dołącz do nas!
  • Leszcxz
    od:
    Leszcxz
    data
    9 września 2019, 17:22
    Hejka
  • krzyhag
    od:
    krzyhag
    data
    7 września 2019, 13:46
    hej
Reklama-Jak zamawiać?
RETURN TO EARTH

Ostatnio dołączyli

• alik
  • Skejcik
  • VIENIO
  • Forfiter
  • mgl
  • Redakcja
  • lotar
  • Jakub Kosmowski
  • Macko
  • ysqaz62
  • laineqtfz
  • troy5166
  • swaldebht7
  • vezxu89
  • flkid12
  • eregowt8x3
Serwis używa plików cookies, aby mógł lepiej spełniać Wasze oczekiwania. Zamknij i nie pokazuj więcej tego komunikatu
Więcej informacji w naszej Polityce prywatności